Let the independent insurance consultants at the Henry Ham Agency help you understand your Colorado workers compensation and better reduce your costs.
Did you know that about 50% of businesses pay too much for workers compensation? Coloradobusinesses could save money on their workers comp by allowing the Henry Ham Agency to audit their policy. In addition to this, you can be reimbursed for past mistakes for up to two years! This could result in significant premium recuperation.
There are other benefits to letting our agency handle your Colorado workers compensation insurance. As your trusted resource for workers compensation in Colorado, we will:
- Verify audits to identify and correct mistakes.
- Help you obtain refunds for past over-payments due to errors.
- Assist you in establishing processes for reducing overall costs and eliminating future errors.
- Show you how to prepare in advance for your annual Colorado workers compensation audit so there won’t be any surprises.
- Help you develop a strategy for keeping workers comp claims “medical only” – so that there are no lost wages claims.
- Give you tools to avoid hiring your next workers compensation claim.
- Show you how to take advantage of the Colorado Cost Containment Certification to lower your premium costs.
- Help you minimize the risk of losing valued employees when they are injured, and create processes to get injured workers back on the job quickly and fairly.
- Assist you in implementing processes that may reduce lost workdays due to injury by 60% to 80%.
- Show you how you could reduce the potential for litigation arising from employee injuries.
- Serve as your continuing advisor on workers comp policies and procedures.
So, whether you need a complete business insurance policy or would just like to speak to one of our agents about Colorado workers compensation, call The Henry Ham Agency today at 800.496.1808. You can also contact us by filling out the quick and simple online quote form on the right side of this page.
Contact us now – you’ll be glad that you did!